Bellum Symphonicus Revolution

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the War Symphony Revolution

3 posters

Louvel Bookshop

CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Louvel Bookshop Empty Louvel Bookshop

Post  CelioMacario Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:20 pm

It was another day for Gabriel, As he slowly walks down the stairs to his book shop, He was wearing his usual clothes as he started to arranged the books, dusting them clean and keeping them in perfect condition, Compared to the other shops around, His was rather plain, No intricately carved furnishings or paintings on the ceilings all it have are the rows and rows of bookshelves a counter and his corillon on the back of it, In short it was not the most eye catching store in the city even though his shop is simple. Gabriel takes pride on his collection of books, books that has gold plates and jewels on the cover to the most recent book that has been published he almost have them all in his store.

As he had finished preparing his shop, he unlocks the door and flipped the sign to open, there he casually sits on his chair behind the counter and flipped open a book waiting for potential costumers
    Antiwitz
    Antiwitz

Louvel Bookshop Empty Re: Louvel Bookshop

Post  Antiwitz Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:15 am

Mihail sighed to himself lightly, having decded to go out for a stroll to clear his head, well, more because the air in his office tended to be a little stuffy after a few hours. After a short period of internal debate he'd decided to go to an area of the ciy that he rarly visited to see if anything had changed since he'd last been there. So far, not much seemed to have changed, he decided as he tucked the violin under his arm, glancing down the street. The red head's gaze slipped to the side a little at noticing another street he'd yet to wander down and deciding to let his curiosity get the better of him and heading down it.

Upon seeing a bookshop down the street he was quite glad he'd made the detour as he pushed the door open with his right hand whilst keeping the violin in his grip with the other and glancing around the shelves, barely registering that there was a man at the counter for the moment as he moved over to the nearest shelf to glance over the books to see if any piqued his interest.
    CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Post  CelioMacario Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:32 am

Gabriel has stopped reading his book as he heard the door open, He glanced at the potential costumer, who was browsing the books he shifted from his seat to greet the first costumer of the day or rather the week.

He put on a small smile as he towers the man in front of him, He adjusted his cravat and greeted the man in front "Good Day Sir, Can I help you with something?"
    Antiwitz
    Antiwitz

Post  Antiwitz Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:17 pm

Mihail stopped at hearing someone talking to him, turning on his heel to face the source of the voice, not having expected the man to be so close. . . Or tall, he decided as his head tilted up to look at his face and meeting his smile with the red head's usual blank face.

"Ah, good morning. I was just browsing," he said, staring at the man infront of him, "Do you have any rare books? Or I suppose I should ask what type of books you sell first."
    CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Post  CelioMacario Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:19 pm

Gabriel look at the man as he looked at the books on the shelf... one of his hands touches the sides of the books that are carefully arrange he replied to him "Well, I have a large collection of books here, sir let me assure you"

He look at the man again but with a much more serious demeanor "I can help you find a rare type of book you like Sir, but it would be much easier if you give me the information, like who is the author? What year has it been published? What is the subjects or it's contents? or by the place of origin?"

He stopped at his words clearly he was talking to much to the man and gave him an apologetic look. "I apologize sir I said to much.. but If have any books that you are searching for... I'm 90% sure this shop has it"
    wickedcentury
    wickedcentury

Post  wickedcentury Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:18 am

Peyton, earlier that morning, had come to the conclusion that he had successfully collected every book he could find on mechanics that the Techno region had to offer. Or maybe he hadn't! Truth be told, he'd searched all of two bookstores he had found before he had decided to go on searching stores outside of his home. Logical? Perhaps not, but even so, he'd found himself, of all places, in the Classical region to continue his search. Ignoring any and all looks from the locals-- which came frequently, considering he stuck out like a green thumb in his brightly colored clothing and mask-- he walked on until finally, he came to a stop.

It didn't take him long (though in his mind, he'd been searching forever) to locate a book store, of which he didn't bother learning the name of before entering. What was the point of reading the sign anyway? They either had books that he needed, or they didn't, and whichever way it turned out, it wasn't as if he'd likely be back.

And so, pushing the door open, the man stuck his head in to peek about before entering with a cheerful call of, "Hello?" Not seeming to take caution that any other customers might be disturbed by a loud interruption.
    Antiwitz
    Antiwitz

Post  Antiwitz Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:41 am

"Ah. . ." Mihial paused, running a hand through his hair to get it out of his face. "I didn't really have anything in mind when I came here it was. . . by chance that I found this shop, I was just looking to see if there were any I don't already own and rare books are most likely to fit the description."

He caught sight of the door opening with in the corner of his eye, eyebrow raising at seeing the bright colours through the glass. Strange. He hardly saw any techno people, well. That was probably because of where he chose to spend most of his time was mostly and usually populated by other upper class classical citizens, but that wasn't the point.

Not that he paid very much attention to the man after hearing how loud he was and ignoring him and readressing the shop's owner. "What is the rarest one you have?"
    CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Post  CelioMacario Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:48 am

Gabriel was about to reply when he heard a loud greeting as his door swung open, He look at the man curiously it very rare to have two customer at once and this one is not from the same region. When he heard the man in front of him that he asked for rarest book the shop has to offer he replied "Well sir, the most rarest book this shop have is a collection of music that has been written before the classical era"

He looked again at the other customer and gave him a small welcoming smile, He silently prayed that the new customer could wait for him so he could be entertained properly
    wickedcentury
    wickedcentury

Post  wickedcentury Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:52 am

Well, that was rude, Peyton decided, as he was more or less ignored by one of the men. The other paid him at least the courtesy to smile, which he appreciated considering the most he'd gotten from anyone else was similar to what had just been exhibited in the behavior of the redhead.

Peyton's face had fallen, but he was soon again smiling as he hip-checked the door shut, shoving his hands in both pockets to come and stand a few feet behind the-- as he'd assumed upon catching the last bit of the conversation-- other customer. "It's cool," he stated, even though he'd hardly been properly addressed (though from an outside perspective, it was entirely justified as he himself had been quite rude), "I'll just wait my turn."
    CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Post  CelioMacario Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:19 am

Gabriel was surprised when the other customer has just interrupted the current conversation he was having but then again he was quite relieved to hear that he was going to wait. He looked at his first customer and say his excuse then he looked at the second customer and smiled as he answers "Thank you Sir, Please Help yourself on Browsing this Shop's collection and if your looking for a particular book don't hesitate to ask"
    Antiwitz
    Antiwitz

Post  Antiwitz Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Perhaps he had been rude by not greeting him. . . He glanced back at him, deciding that it was too late to greet him and doing what he considered to be the next best thing.

"Don't worry, I shouldn't be long," he said, looking back at him before returning his attention to the shop owner, "Ahh, that sounds fantastic, may I see it, please?" He fixed his suit as he spoke, the man from the techno region having subconsciously made him feel like his ascot needed adjusting, "I don't think I should buy it without seeing it."
    CelioMacario
    CelioMacario

Post  CelioMacario Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:49 am

"Ah Yes, Right this way sir" Gabriel replied to the man, He lead him at his counter where few books was arranged in a small shelf and was protected by a glass door, He slides the glass to open the shelf as he took hold of a book, He placed it on his counter and gave it's description

"This book has been hand written on the year xxxx, It has been gold leafed and embellished with fine stones and jewels as a sign of great reverence to music even before the classical era"

He motioned his hands, inviting the customer to look at the book

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:20 pm